Wednesday, February 16, 2011

One more time,One more chance..

One more time,One more chance..


For the sake of my promise..i still waiting for you..If I lose any more than this, will my heart be forgiven..How much pain before I can see you again,..One more time, please don't change the season..One more time to the time when we fool around ..When our path cross each other, I am always the first to turn, Making me indulge more in my selfish way, One more chance tripped by memories,


One more chance we cannot choose our next place..I am always searching somewhere for you..Opposite of the house, the other side of the alley's window..Even though I know you won't be here..If my wish is to be granted, please bring me to you right now..Betting and embracing everything..To show you there's nothing else I can do..Anybody should be fine if it was just to ease loneliness..Because the stars in the night sky seems like falling, I cant lie to myself..


One more time, please dont' change the season..One more time to the time when we fool around..I am always searching somewhere for you..Even at the intersection and dream..Even though I know you won't be here..If miracle was to happen, I want to show it to you right now..A new morning, myself and the "I love you" which I couldn't say..
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment