Friday, November 26, 2010

Crying No More..!!

Talk to me softly,there is something in your round eyes.. don’t hang your head in sorrow and please don’t cry.. I know how u feel coz I have been there before.. something changing inside u and u feel alone.. don’t u know that I still with u.. don’t u know that I still love u.. there a space in my heart that is yours..so don’t u cry again.. give me a whisper and give me a sign..don’t say u are lost when everything is alright.. give me a kiss before u tell me goodbye.. don’t u take it so hard now and please don’t take it so bad.. I will thinking about u and all the time we had.. so,please remember that I never lie to u.. how I felt inside now,u gotta make it your own way…but u will be alright now,u will feel better tomorrow morning…  when I look again into your eyes,I can see a love restrained..and when I hold u, don’t u know that I feel the same.. nothing last forever and we both know how hearts can change..and it’s hard to hold a promise when we have been apart.. we have been through this such a long time just trying to kill the pain..but lovers always come and go..that’s make me wonder are u really lonely now.. no one really sure who is letting go and walking away.. so,if we could take the time to lay it on the line,I could rest my head just knowing that u are mine..all mine.. then if u want to love me,so darling don’t refrain or I will just end up in my own rain..do u need some time on your own..i know it’s hard to keep an open heart,when even friend seem out to harm u..but if u could heal a broken heart, wouldn’t time be out to charm u..sometimes I need some time to think about it..please don’t cry….

No comments:

Post a Comment