Saturday, January 1, 2011

Surprise..!!

HAPPY BESDAY  …..!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bersyukur pada ALLAH coz still give a chance for my grand father to alive n kicking.. ni masa celebrate besday atuk kat  past year..lau x silap hari sabtu r..rmai family n cousin n uncle n auntie n nephew…sape-sape jelah yg bkenaan mai..x syre besday yg ke berapa tp mybe around 70 lbh kot..but still strong.. My mum and auntie prepare a “SURPRISE,,!!” party  for him.. It start from that morning…my autie with my sister go out for buy some item…they go to Giant at Kijal… before that, she went to TATI coz her son studied there and it’s holiday…so they shopping at market…. I just sitting at home with my mother.. This juz like a big mission…haha… I was assign in Team B and they was Team A..so, Team B prepare a barang like periuk..n alatan memasak yg x diketahui…  Team A having with problem coz masa nak cari barang,they terserempak with my grandfather…they keep running.. Lastly,they are safe..mission not kantoi yet..

Dlm ko 2 ptg…Misi dijalankan with carefull… There are a lot of food n kuih-muih we made,,,such as  tat telur,agar-agar,n pudding..very delicious…in a blink of eyes,I sempat rembat tat telur without terkantoi…haha…my favourite..then,all my keturunan came..ada yg dekat,jauh,kecik n besar…semua ade..to fill in the blank kot…hehe…so,we prepare a table n make some decoration.. I go to town to buy a balloon..and some present…it’s juz a Cadbury Chocolate…no need for grant present lor.. Team Kids ditubuhkan for blow a balloon..they run a mission with enjoy…mybe after kne marah coz too many balloon yg pecah..haha.. Lastly,waiting for my Grandfather to come….along with her wife.. around 5 pm..we all wait…then,he comes with white painted Kancil.. when he walk to us..we all juz shout
“HAPPY BIRTHDAY…………………!!!!”
He juz numb and smile,terkasima 
sebentar kot…



My atuk n wife…both potong kek…yg kat blakang tu pelakon tambahan jer…sekadar hiasan….hehe



My keturunan..ramai tol kan…baru r meriah…








No comments:

Post a Comment